Founded in 1946, Direct Distribution has provided warehousing and distribution services to the Canadian marketplace for nearly seven decades. From its start as a single warehouse in Winnipeg, Direct has grown to serve nearly 200 customers out of seven locations totaling 1.2 million square feet across Canada – from Vancouver in the west to Toronto in the east.
Our management team and dedicated staff of more than 225 employees are focused on providing our growing roster of customers with end-to-end solutions for their supply chain needs. Whether it’s a 1,000 square foot pick-and-pack order fulfillment program or a 150,000 square foot dedicated footprint for retail supply chain replenishment or anything in between, Direct’s team can rapidly design and implement a solution that meets the demanding needs of your business.
Today, Direct Distribution is part of the Canada Cartage System group of companies. An independent Canadian company since 1914, Canada Cartage is one of the country’s largest and most experienced specialized providers of fully-outsourced trucking fleets and supply chain solutions. As part of Canada Cartage, Direct enjoys the benefits of the financial, managerial and systems resources of one of the most successful and recognized brands in the Canadian logistics industry.
- Network of shared-use facilities and infrastructure across Canada’s major population centres
- Best-in-industry warehouse management systems
- Experience processing thousands of orders a day, across a wide range of supply chain applications and industries
…to meet the demanding needs of your business
- Rapid deployment of your products
- Growth within a targeted region or national product line expansion
- Accurate, on-time order fulfillment
- Just-in-time industrial or retail customer replenishment
- Special merchandising programs
- A scalable, cost-effective solution with minimal investment
Direct’s 1.2 million square foot network across Canada puts you close to your customer.